Folklore – The Eyes of Nature
About this project
On this project some of my responsibilities were:
- Develop the game on Unity 3D using C# to write the scripts
- Game Testing
- Performance assurance using Profile Analyzer
- GUI styles and creat custom canvas components exending from Unity UI library
- Lead a team of 3 artists in the development of assets for the game
- Level design planning
- Physics and Unity particle system
The game is about a young boy called Teçá who is a mix of local Brazilian aboriginal and British, He is trying to restore the natural balance on his island before the supernatural folklore creatures get released into the world causing chaos and destruction.
With Side-scroller and Metroidvania elements, the main goal is to go through the map, convince all Mythical Creatures of the Folklore to join him into his adventure, and land him their special powers to face the evil that is creating all the chaos.
The game is currently in development about to get the first demo available.
Code technologies I got involved with while working on this project.
- Unity 3D
- Unity 3D Profile Analyzer
- Unity 3D Canvas
- Fungus – Dialogue system